Montenegro encourages large investment development projects in Tourist or hotel developments
1. FIVE STAR HOTELS AND RESORTS
• €15 million tourism developments in the coastal region or the capital Podgorica, Employing at least 80 employees and have at least 60 accommodation units
• € 5 million in the northern or central region, except the capital Podgorica, at least 25 employees and 35 accommodation units
• The list of development projects in the field of tourism will be approved by the Government, at the proposal of the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism.
• Investment primary agricultural production is at least € 2,000,000 and create atleast 10 jobs
3. WOOD PROCESSING
• Investment of €4 million and employing at least 20 people
• Investment of at least €3.5 million in fisheries and processing products and employing 20 people
1) For the purpose of the costs of the procedure, he has made a payment to the payment account of the Competent Body in the amount of:
• EUR 15,000.00 for the applicant;
• EUR 10,000.00 for each family member, up to four members at maximum;
• EUR 50,000.00 for each next family member.
Due diligence fees:
• €7,000 for a single applicant
• €10,000 for up to 4 dependents
• €1,500 fifth and next dependent, per person
Appointed agency’s advisory fees:
• €25,000 for the main applicant
• €5,000 spouse/dependent child, per person
2) Has deposited on the ESCROW account an amount of EUR 100,000.00 intended for the development of less developed local self government units for the purpose referred to in Article 18 of the Law on Regional Development;
3) Has deposited on the ESCROW account an amount of at least EUR 450,000.00 for the purpose of investing in some of the development projects in the Capital of Podgorica or the coastal region of Montenegro or an amount of at least EUR 250,000.00 for the purpose of investing in some of the development projects in the northern or central region of Montenegro, save for the Capital of Podgorica;
4) Has not been sentenced in Montenegro or another state by a final and binding court decision to an unconditional prison sentence of more than one year for a criminal offense prosecuted ex officio or the legal consequences of the conviction for such criminal offence have ceased;
5) The international due diligence agent has given a positive opinion, including proof of the origin of the money intended for payment and investment in accordance with this Decision.
Applicants will also be charged by all costs pertaining to visa application, issuance, translation and authentication of documents, travel and accommodation expenses, bank fees and charges for all bank transfers, and other incidental costs based on their individual cases and family composition.